12/27/09

My Gosh, my gosh, my gosh...I just went to go see the new movie, Avatar. There is one word to describe it: AMAZING!!!!! The special effects were wonderful, and the way they made the Na'vi so lifelike! If you thought the effects in Lord of the Rings were cool, think again. I encourage seeing this movie. It has such a powerful message... we NEED to start helping the earth. If we don't...if we don't...if we don't...who knows what could happen? That is just about all I can say about this movie now. I'm tired, and my brain is still frazzled from just seeing this. More tomorrow.

P.S. If you are going to see Avatar, it runs for about three hours, give or take. That INCLUDES the previews. So, be prepared to come home pretty late. Plus, you might want to get to the theatre early...it might be sold out because so many people want to see this. Like I said above... more TOMORROW.

No comments:

Post a Comment