9/30/11

So I haven't posted in a while....

Well, this year is a new start, that's for sure.
Honestly, I don't know whether to be sad, or to be overjoyed.
I have good grades, good friends, I have a good life.

There is a piece that is missing.
Thought I got it!
Guess I did not.

It does make me sad, you know?
Because I really thought it was there, within my grasp.
I guess not.

And you know the stupidest part of it all?
Now I am sitting here,
wallowing in my self pity,
and listening to Keane (and while they are AWESOME)
when I could still be listening to Keane but doing much more useful things with my time.
Like forgetting about that piece that I thought I almost had.
It's still gonna be in my mind though... you have to realize that.

Have fun this weekend, okay?
Don't be like me.
Because being like this can really bring down your mood.
Like it did and is doing now.

And you, have fun too. Hope you have fun without me. Too bad I actually wanted to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment