7/16/10

See you there...

I have nothing else to tell you.
I've done everything I can.
Now?
It's time to wait,
and let life run it's course.
My shoes are worn down,
my socks have holes in the toes.
My violin is sitting in the corner.
I sit, and wait.
It's close to 12:00 already.
My heart is beating fast,
so fast,
I'm loosing my breath.
Now?
It's time to go,
to go through with the journey.
My car pulls up,
we see balloons.
This must be it.

Two
boys
are sitting on a couch.
One I know,
One I don't.
EVERYTHING is awkward.
Two turns to three,
Three turns to four,
Four turns to five,
and then a girl shows  up too.
The conversation loosens up.
We laugh,
we have fun,
we kill each other.

Games galore.
Apples to apples,
mafia,
cops and robbers,
and wand dueling.
He really outdone himself this time.
Having fun,
and then...
OH NO!
I see
a red car pull up.
It's my family's.
I leave, say goodbye,
and go.
This was fun.

What can I do?
What could I have done?
I couldn't say anything,
of course.
But,
still I wonder.
What would've happened if I did?
Hmm...


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment